Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Friday

Another week has come and gone. It was our first full week back in school this entire month. With conferences, an institute day, plus MLK day, we haven't been in school much since  we came back from winter break. I am ready for a break again! Even if its just a weekend. :)

This weather in Illinois has been so crazy. We broke a record on Tuesday for the warmest day in January in over a hundred years, and now it is only 6 degrees outside. Brrrrrr. Time for a weekend in doors. That means Sunday will be spent eating comfort food and watching the Superbowl!

In honor of the super bowl Teachers Pay Teachers is offering 10% off on all products! Use the code SUPER at check out! I am offering an additional 10% off on all products, so that is a total of 20% off!!

New products have been posted on my store. View my profile on Third - TeachersPayTeachers.com Look for the newest one called SMARTboard Attendance. Take attendance and lunch count each day using the SMARTboard! It's been a while since I have made a new lesson or anything for that matter pertaining to the SMARTboard. I am a certified trainer and soon I am going to be taking a test to upgrade my certification to newest version of the program. So I am practicing the newest upgrades. Stay tuned for more SMARTboard lessons!


I hope you have a chance to get back in the Swim of things!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment