Sunday, January 27, 2013

Scrapbooking

In less than a month I will be taking a weekend away with some friends to do some scrap-booking. I have high hopes to get the majority of my nieces book done if not all of it. I have started to organized my stuff already and making lists of ideas, so I can quickly get into it when I am there. It has been a while since I have been able to scrapbook and I am really looking forward to it. Once I finish her book I can move back onto my own. The last pictures I scrap-booked from my own dates back to 2009! I really need to get back at it!

Today's post I wanted to share with you a scrapbook file I created for my classroom. I want to share my love of scrap-booking with my students and incorporate writing into it.

 
 Download this document from my Third - TeachersPayTeachers.com store. Have your students complete each page throughout the school year. There is a page for each month starting in September and ending in May. Also there is a page for field trips, birthdays and more.
Students are to complete the writing portion, then color and cut out each object. I have my students glue them onto construction paper and I use a binding machine to bind all the pages for the students to take home at the end of the school year. Students can also color and complete page as is, or use your own creativity!This scrapbook will not only be a wonderful keepsake for each student, it can also serve as a writing portfolio to track the students’ progress the year. 

Purchase this package now! First person to comment on my blog will receive this item FREE!

Hope you get your chance to get back in the swim of things!
Kimberly

3 comments:

  1. What a fun, cute unit. I teach 3rd grade too.

    Denise
    taskcard123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Denise. My students have really enjoyed it so far! Check your email later this evening for your free copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute Kimberly! I know my kiddos will love it too! It is going on my wishlist. =)

    I am happy to also be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete