Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Look!

As you may have noticed my blog has a new look! I recently became a member of Teaching Blog Traffic School (TBTS) to help me out on my journey. I have been working on my brand and I am here to tell you that my main focus of this blog will be Rockin' in Third Grade and I will be posting about my third grade classroom. I will admit now, against advice, I may post a few personal things about myself outside of my classroom. Yes I am a third grade teacher but that is not all I am. I love my family and friends, as well as my hobbies and sometimes we all need a mental break from our jobs. So I hope my "side" posts won't discourage  you from following my blog. My blog and my teachers pay teachers store now are both using the same logo and message!!  It was hard for me to do. My TPT store went by Third Grade Rocks, but that blog was already taken. Teaching in Third Grade was taken. So Rockin' it is!



I am looking forward to working on new posts. Like I said earlier, I saw an inspiring Keynote Speaker at Illinois' NCLB conference last week and I have yet to read a little from his book, but when I do I can not wait to talk about it. If it is anything like his speech it will change some outlooks I have in teaching some more.

11 more school days until the state ISAT test! It's hammer time!


Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment